Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: ASP and Green Jackal

Cool FS: ASP and Green Jackal

Up for sale is a nice Jackal with a Green splash handle and Ringed Pivots and a First release ASP as seen in the actual photos below. Only selling these to fund another knife purchase and I was able to find a Red Devil ASP, so I am letting this one go. As far as the green Jackal goes, condition is very nice, perfect blade, nice dual action, a tiny bit of staining around the logo, not that uncommon for the old school etching. The ASP has the usual liner lock marking on the blade that every one of these single action OTF Daltons has. The near high polish satin blade is in nice condition except for a tiny bit of staining around the tip, barely visible in the pics and hard to see in person.

Pretty much no trades as there are about 4 or 5 Daltons I will trade for, all pre '07, please contact me for more info on viable trades, I have a firm list in the Wanted section.

I will accept payment via very discreet paypal (I will pay fees) or money order and US only shipping please (USPS Priority w/insurance) included in the price. Feel free to contact me with any questions: ultrareef@yahoo.com Thanks!

ASP - Black Handle Large Chevron First Release - $600 Shipped (U.S.)

Jackal - Green Splash Handle w/Two Tone Skeletal Sterile Blade - $400 Shipped (U.S.)

-Earl

Cool Price DROPS!! Let's move these out to some new homes, they are incredible pieces!

ASP - Black Handle Large Chevron First Release - Price Reduced to: $580 Shipped (U.S.)

Jackal - Green Splash Handle w/Two Tone Skeletal Sterile Blade - Price Reduced to: $375 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Cool Update!

ASP - Black Handle Large Chevron First Release - SOLD! Thanks!

Jackal - Green Splash Handle w/Two Tone Skeletal Sterile Blade - Still Available: $375 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Cool

Let's drop it one more time to get this sweet dual action knife a new home. Thanks!

Jackal - Green Splash Handle w/Two Tone Skeletal Sterile Blade - Price Reduced to: $355 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Default Thanks for looking! :)

Jackal
    - Green Splash Handle w/Two Tone Skeletal Sterile Blade - Price Reduced to: $345 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Jackal - Green Splash Handle w/Two Tone Skeletal Sterile Blade - Price Reduced to: $325 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Cool

Jackal - Green Splash Handle w/Two Tone Skeletal Sterile Blade - Price Reduced to: $300 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Hey brother, I'll take it.
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Sounds good, replied to your PM. Thanks!
    -Earl

Thanks Tom!!

These are all sold and gone to good homes. Thanks guys!
    -Earl