Thread: Scorpion for sale

1. Default Scorpion for sale

Have one very clean Scorpion for sale. The blade looks like it has never been used. No lines from opening. Near mint condition. I have bought brand new knives that were not in this good of condition. Price is $450.00 and I have a Paypal account for payment. I have sold some knives on Ebay if You would like to check My reviews from recent and old customers. All 100% positive. I will pay for standard shipping. If You would like to get the Scorpion in Your Hands a little quicker WE can split the cost of expedited shipping. Thanks for having a place to Buy and Sell some of the most Bad Ass Knives around. Will post a picture later today.

2. Default

My pictures came out blurry of the Scorpion. Going to try again today to take some clear pic's. Here's a picture of a Scorpion off the net. untitled1212312321.jpg

3. Default

IMG_038114.jpgIMG_038114.jpgIMG_037914.jpgIMG_038514.jpgHere's some pic's of the Scorpion for sale. Reasonable offers may be accepted.

4. Default

A Friend offered $400.00 for the Scorpion today. Going to sell tomorrow if I don't get a better offer.

400 seems like a pretty good offer to me

6. Default

Scorpion has sold for $400.00 and a pepper spray gun and holster. Not sure what it is worth but I like it.

7. Default

Posted three Dalton knives here with out one reply including a very rare Scorpion. All sold fast other places and people were happy to get them at those prices.

Its possible that the guys here have all those models already,but the scorpion is a nice one

Quote Originally Posted by abalonespiritcarver View Post
    Posted three Dalton knives here with out one reply including a very rare Scorpion. All sold fast other places and people were happy to get them at those prices.

well good for you
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER