Thread: Stinger F/S

Default Stinger F/S

Hate to do it but I gotta let my baby go. Original & mint. Sorry no pic but you all know what they are. When I say mnt, I mean mint. Hey-if it ain't-I ruin my stellar reputation here & I just know everyone respects me highly. Especially a certain MOD. Lol. But back to the knife. I came across a once in a lifetime opportunity-the chance to buy the Latama once owned by James Dean. Provenance & all. Major bucks. Guns, knives, all must go to finance this one super Grail. Starting w/ the Stinger. So.....willing to let it go for a song. I have to liquidate fast or risk losing out on the Latama. I'll sell my Stinger for $700.00-first taker.

2. Default

Charles if this is a stinger I ill take it.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

You know what today's date is, right? Yep. April 1st. I was gonna let this go for awhile but have to go to bed.

4. Default

Damn you Charles lol. I'll get you back for that.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

5. Default

Probably a good thing for me. More good deals on Daltons then I can handle. I hadn't been fooled in a while but you got me.

Alex,

Really? 4 minutes? Do you have some tracking app or something? Of all the collectors I think you are the rightful owner of this purchase. I only wish I would have thought of it...

7. Default

Haha don't underestimate the will of an obsessive collector Marc. I wish I could claim the fastest trigger on DF but that world belong to djl or Snapper. Both have beaten me to the punch a few times.

Ya"ll haven't seen me yet in FULL FORCE DALTON GRAIL ACQUISITION mODE...yet. But wait until I retire. NOTHING...and I mean NOTHING, will get by me...Hahahah!
    I'll even give djl and snapper a run for their money...just wait. Hey, I can dream too!
    CDR

"Full force Dalton Grail acquisition mode." - NICE!