Thread: introduction

Cool introduction

I joined the forum back in 2009 ,and bought a couple knives from stabber ..... several years have gone by and now I guess I got the bug to buy Daltons again...I have several microtechs ,but I'm not to happy with the quality of the newer LUDTs....My name is wilfred and I live in Miami I was a proud US Marine from 87-93 and am close to retirement from government service... not CIA. Lol..I really like the quality and the unique look of Daltons and I'm looking foward to growing my collection.

2. Default

Welcome to the forums Wilfred. You're lucky to be a 2009er. Wish I started collecting back then.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

Wilfred,
    Good to have another member here. There is strength in numbers! Good luck in hunting for some Daltons to add to your collection. I only started last July ( 2014), but have managed to get some real nice ones so far.
    Take care
    CDR aka eladerman

Well I only have 5 Daltons for now ,but I just bought 3 more this could get ugly lol

Thumbs up Welcome

Glad to welcome you on board!

Thanks for the intro and good luck!!
    -Earl

Welcome Wilfred! Intro: I did the same thing at jerzeedevil when I joined up in 09. Glad you played along and posted one!

IDK what's going on in Bradford but these new MTs look spiffy but just don't have that user-friendly engineering they did back in the Vero Beach days. You can't beat a production Dalton for deployment snap or EDCability, the tough part is finding the damn things nowadays!

A Gman?! No CIA... and an FBI agent would be more secretive in my limited experience. No secret service down there so I'm guessing CBP. Strangely enough, I swear I remember a contact at CBP named Wilfred from when I was an importer via MIA....my brain is not cooperating on the recollection though. At this point I'm lucky I remember what house I live in.
    Cheers

Welcome to the madness. I picked up my first Dalton in the 90's, didn't catch the full on sickness until 2006. ILK

Welcome back. Daltons are addictive and the older models have have always been hard to find. I started in 2004 and you must be patient, every now and then a rare piece shows up...Al

Welcome to the Dalton Forum. Have fun here and post away. Good Luck with your search for Dalton's you are looking for.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.