Thread: Dalton Key Fob

1. Default Dalton Key Fob

Brand new. Both sides have the same DCC logo. This is great to put on any of your daltons that have a lanyard hole. Selling for $15 including regular postage. If you want it sent certified you'll have to pay the extra charge. These are listed for $40 on ebay.

I'll accept paypal (net $15 to me) or money order. Shipping within US only. Thanks for looking.Key Fob.jpg
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

I'll take it Alex. Send me your PP address and I'll send you my shipping address.
    Thanks
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

3. Default

Snap, just emailed you. FYI, I have multiples of this so they are still available.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

4. Default

I should also mention that I will consider trades for Dalton patches. Thanks.

5. Default

Here's another one that I have. DCC logo one side and Jammer logo on the other. 20150310_090854.jpg

6. Default

All sold. Thanks Dalton Forums!