Thread: Bill is missed!!

Default Bill is missed!!

It doesn't matter what party you belong to - this is good natured political humor from a show on Canadian TV, where a black comedian said he misses Bill Clinton.
    "Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the closest thing we ever got to having a real black man as President.
    *He played the sax.
    *He smoked weed.
    *He had his way with ugly white women.
    *Even now? Look at him ... his wife works, and he doesn't! And, he gets a check from the government every month.
    Also........
    *Manufacturers announced today that they will be stocking America 's shelves this week with " Clinton Soup," in honor of one of the nations' distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie in hot water.
    *Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be built in Canada.
    *When asked what he thought about foreign affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one."
    *The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you need to know."
    *Clinton will be recorded in history as the only President to do Hanky Panky between the Bushes."
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA

Hahah good ones Stabba!