Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dogface Dolton DE for sale left handed rare

1. Default

ILK, I apologize I spoke without hard evidence although that is what it looked like to me. Seller says he didn't get my initial email and nuclear offered him the same amount. Now seller says he will sell to me..
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

I'll let you gent's hash it out, normally time stamp trumps all.

there was no Screwing over
    i just was the first in the raw with my email.
    and know there is real raw deal - seller making deal with alex without explanation
    And what about the etiquette here we can talk about?

to alexcapone
    If you thought that I was doing something as unfair, you have my e-mail and I always respond, without delay.
    At the same time, man - in this situation it's not I interrupted someone else deal.

Okay right.

5. Default

Nuclear, I talked to the seller over the phone yesterday. I emailed him through the forums and you emailed him with his email address. Mine could have landed in his junk folder or something. The seller didn't check the forums but was just looking at who emailed him first. When I talked to him on the phone he seemed genuine and this was a miscommunication issue on his end.

BUT, I have no doubt that YOU saw my post "I'll take it" and you tried to negotiate and finalize a deal anyway. I would never do that to a forum member.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

On the basis of your logic, your message on the forum has more power than my letter.
    Despite the fact that according to your words - my letter was from the seller first.
    Funny logic. In fact - it is not there.
    Apparently, the desire to possess this knife eclipsed your mind.
    I see the bias in your words. What is the reason - I do not know.
    And, sorry for this words, but I do not want to Understand your conspiracy theories and versions.
    Regards

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear View Post
    On the basis of your logic, your message on the forum has more power than my letter.
    Despite the fact that according to your words - my letter was from the seller first.
    Funny logic. In fact - it is not there.
    Apparently, the desire to possess this knife eclipsed your mind.
    I see the bias in your words. What is the reason - I do not know.
    And, sorry for this words, but I do not want to Understand your conspiracy theories and versions.
    Regards
    Nuclear, you didn't deny the fact that you tried to seal the deal after you saw me say "I'll take it". Pretty telling. Seems like your "desire to possess this knife" trumped forum etiquette.

8. Default

I am not going to air this out anymore.

"I am not going to air this out anymore." - You`ve already done it.
    In all of this, you selflessly sure that you are right soooo, that you do not assume that you can be wrong.
    Nice and comfort life position, sir!

Doesn't seem like there should be any grey areas here about who jumped first. If Nuclear's email was sent before Alex's "I'll take it post" at 9:05pm, then he's right and should get the knife (and it PAINS me to say this, because no Dogface should ever end up outside the US, no offense, Vlad). If it didn't, then Alex should have 1st dibs.

Perhaps the seller could provide the email's header (visible if you hit "forward email", then copy and paste the message's timestamp), which will end Cold War II. If not, maybe Billy Joel can stage another freedom concert in Moscow, because I'm out of idears.
    article-1173697-002A777900000258-16_468x374.jpg