Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: dogface Dolton DE for sale left handed rare

Default dogface Dolton DE for sale left handed rare

As I have read the left handed dogface dalton is very rare and I have come to aquire one and would like to sell. $500. Contact for picture as I csnt seem to figure out how to post one

2. Default

Will take it
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

yes Alex nice score AGAIN! You are a master at seeing these first. I need to figure out your system.

4. Default

Seller hasn't responded to my email. Not sure what the deal is..
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Marc View Post
    yes Alex nice score AGAIN! You are a master at seeing these first. I need to figure out your system.
    Hah thanks Marc!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcapone View Post
    Seller hasn't responded to my email. Not sure what the deal is..
    The seller says he's an old collector, maybe he's not as tech savvy as us young bucks (LOFL)...Alex, you officially have too many Dogfaces...what are you, starting a Dalton kennel? haha LMK if you want to sell a D/E.
    GLWP

Was at work. Knife is in the works of being sold

8. Default

Looks like nuclear negotiated a deal with the seller after I responded first. Second time he's done that to me..I'll remember that. I specifically wanted this knife so it wouldn't leave this country. Looks like its going to happen anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcapone View Post
    Looks like nuclear negotiated a deal with the seller after I responded first. Second time he's done that to me..I'll remember that. I specifically wanted this knife so it wouldn't leave this country. Looks like its going to happen anyway.
    I really hope this isn't the case, maybe time for the buyer and seller to pack their bags and go elsewhere, poor forum etiquette. I will have to ask the other mods and see what they think. Screwing over other members is not cool in my book. ILK

No one was screwed and I received a email from nuclear first. It wasn't until hours later I saw alexs post to the forum.