Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Sniper

Default American Sniper

Man what a great movie! If you haven't seen it, do so. Clint Eastwood is a master, Bradley Cooper does a phenomenal job portraying a true hero-Chris Kyle. They've really made some fantastic Iraq/Afghanistan war movies in the last few yrs. (Hurt Locker, Lone Survivor, etc.). This one might take the cake. What a bitch life can be! Kyle does (4) combat tours, lives through IED's, a helicopter crash only to come home & get killed @ a range by another vet he's helping out. WOW!!! Liberal assholes are bashing the movie .& Kyle. Like the director Michael Moore. Douchebag extroidinaire.

Charles,
    To add to your list of good Middle east war movies you cant leave out Zero Dark Thirty, and even tho it was out in 2001 - Black Hawk Down!
    I am looking forward to seeing American Sniper.

You're absolutely right my friend. I haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty but I do know that it is the account of finding & terminating Bin Laden.

Don't forget that Seal movie from a few years back, Act of Valor. I think I'm going to see American Sniper this weekend. I read the book the day it came out, and it was one of my favorites (and I've read nearly every book penned by a Seal).

I also had to take time out of my day to relay to that fat gob of fucking monkey jizz, Michael Moore, what a useless piece of dogshit he is (professionally, of course). If you haven't seen his comments about the movie yet, make sure you do so in close proximity to a barf bucket.

Very excited to see this one. The book was a good read too. I figure if the liberal media has their panties in a bunch about it, it must be good. Big fan of Eastwood's work too.

Thumbs up Sarah Palin

You gotta love what she said-Hollywood leftists aren't fit to shine Chris Kyle's boots!

Got to see American sniper tonight. A very heartfelt movie. I thought it was a very well done motion picture. Another Eastwood winner IMHO. Glad I got to see it.
    Hats off to all factions of our Armed Forces who risk their lives and sacrifice so much to fulfill their duty and missions to help insure that all Americans can live free and die free. My Hats off to all of you.

Saw it tonight, great movie! Will have to get the DVD when it comes out.
    -Earl

WOW!!! I just heard that American Sniper is now the highest grossing war film of all time-surpassing Saving Private Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Eladerman View Post
    Got to see American sniper tonight. A very heartfelt movie. I thought it was a very well done motion picture. Another Eastwood winner IMHO. Glad I got to see it.
    Hats off to all factions of our Armed Forces who risk their lives and sacrifice so much to fulfill their duty and missions to help insure that all Americans can live free and die free. My Hats off to all of you.
    + 1 here! Just liked Zero Dark Thirty a tad better, but this was as real as they come IMO.