Thread: FS: Drifter Black G10 w/Premium Desert Ironwood Inserts

Cool FS: Drifter Black G10 w/Premium Desert Ironwood Inserts

Up for sale is a mint Drifter as seen in the actual photos below. Picked this up in a trade and am releasing it now. These seemed to be all over the place a while back, but now I guess they are becoming harder to find. Pretty much no trades as there are about 4 or 5 Daltons I will trade for, all pre '07, please contact me for more info on viable trades, I have a firm list in the Wanted section.

I will accept payment via very discreet paypal (I will pay fees) or money order and US only shipping please (USPS Priority w/insurance) included in the price. Feel free to contact me with any questions: ultrareef@yahoo.com Thanks!

Drifter - Black G10 w/Premium Desert Ironwood Inserts - $220 Shipped (U.S.)

-Earl

Smile Price Drop!

This one has been reduced. Thanks!

Drifter - Black G10 w/Premium Desert Ironwood Inserts - Was $220 - Now $200 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

So lets get yours back to the top and sell one of Rob's nicer blades .

Cool Another PRICE DROP!!

Thanks begreen for the gesture, I appreciate it. In the meantime, let's drop the price on this one to move it out.

Drifter - Black G10 w/Premium Desert Ironwood Inserts - Was $220 - Now $180 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Dropping the price again, thanks. This less than what I had to give for this nice piece, but I have other projects to fund.

Drifter - Black G10 w/Premium Desert Ironwood Inserts - Was $220 - Now $170 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

Holy crap! I wish I had some extra cash right now. Good luck. Great price!

Dropping the price again, thanks. This less than what I had to give for this nice piece, but I have other projects to fund.

Drifter - Black G10 w/Premium Desert Ironwood Inserts - Was $220 - Now $165 Shipped (U.S.)
    -Earl

SOLD! Thanks!
    -Earl