Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayhem for Sale

As far as the Mayhem specs go: Here is a post from a thread I started on my Damascus Mayhem in the custom knives picture gallery: " Overall length is approx. 11.5 " , Handle is approx. 6 7/8 " long, Tanto Blade cutting edge approx 4.5". For a long knife in hand, it seems very light, like 4-5 oz, but mine weighs in at 6.85 oz. though. This thing flies out hard! You get what you pay for. "
    CDR aka eladerman

OK send Payment info . Paypal addy??,,,,or

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Marc View Post
    begreen. To you...

FYI- I can't provide stats you asked for below in your PM- my pics were next to a ruler. Maybe others here know or could e-mail Rob. What you see is what you get.

"Can you send me specs, handle length blade length and with widest point thickness of blade and RC of Damme"

No paypal please. Payment by usps money order only due in 7 days. Will ship same or next day insured and signature required. Having trouble with paypal. Sorry for this change. (professor marc)

SPF this sucker,I'll take it will send USPS MO later today ,will return tracking for, and Please insure and tracking when shipping.Thanks

Nothing but Respect
    begreen

USPS MO Sent with tracking check PM for number,Thanks

Sold pending Funds!!