Thread: Parrot

Talking Parrot

So this Blk. guy goes into a bar w/ a parrot on his shoulder. Bartender asks, "Where did you get that"? The parrot replies, "In Africa, they're all over the place."

Now don't you overly sensitive & PC types get your panties in a bunch over this little joke. It ain't all that. My African American boss told it to me.

I guy walks into a Forum and says you got any overly sensitive & PC types here. The Mod say no but we got lot's of wise guys...Al

HA! HA! Both you guys crack me up!

After working in the Middle East and other places around the world I have to say the three scariest places I've ever been are Yemen, New Orleans, and Oakland. I could care less about race, creed, color, or religion. When a joke is funny it's fun. And that's a good one, Charles! Ed B

Thank you Eddie. WOW, Yemen! Terrorist haven, not in my wildest dreams would I want to step a foot there. Oakland's gotta be bad. I've been to Brooklyn many times & lived in The Bronx for a year (169 Str. & the Grand Concourse for those familiar) so I have seen a few rough spots but nothing like that. I knew New Orleans could be rough but didn't know it was that scary. Glad you made it out safely from all your travels!!!