Thread: Who was it that had the International Scout

1. Default Who was it that had the International Scout

Do you have any more pictures of it. I've got the hots for one of those and yours was about the nicest looking one I've ever seen.

Aaron

2. Default

I posted mine a couple of years ago -- the grey '77 with the soft doors and top? This one?

SSII.jpg

I lost some of those pics on a memory stick, but I can take more if you like. I'm trying to hold out until 15 October before I put the top and doors on. What would you like to see in the pics?
    Last edited by Regulator3; 09-30-2014 at 01:22 PM. Reason: forgot pic

3. Default

Yep! Hello Regulator3 you have one of the nicest looking Scouts I've seen. Like the one I can't seem to stop thinking about. Actually haven't seen one local in about seven years. How about some shots from behind the rear side and then up closer of the back inside and then with the top and door on. Thanks man!
    Let me know before you sell it too. Aaron

4. Default

I just put the top and doors on this weekend -- let me know if you need any other pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Regulator3; 10-07-2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Don't understand why some pics are uploading upside down...

5. Angry

Regulator3 I had to come back and thank you for posting more pics. I was on the verge of either buying a 4wheel drive truck or go the Tahoe/Explorer route.
    I will sure miss the freedom of the truck platform, just throw your camping gear ATV and anything else with no hight restrictions in the back. But I started to get tired of getting stuck with an open back. I went with a four runner it was the most I was going to spend vs the 65,000. tahoes they must be nuts. I gotta admit it was the hardest to accept I was going to buy an import vs domestic this time, the last three vehicles I've owned domestic pro american manufacturing.

Still would rather own a beauty like yours. Timeless just like Daltons

Aaron

Aaron - I wouldn't fret over the whole American Vs. Domestic auto thing, although I appreciate your allegiance & support for our goods. Look @ it this way though, Americans work @ the Toyota dealership you bought your 4Runner from, they Teamsters unloaded it @ the dock, our people work on it, sell it, on & on. No big deal. You chose wisely my man. You really can't beat Toyota. You HAVE to get the most for your $ today unless of course you are independently wealthy like our MODS. Ha! I have a Camry, if I had the money, I'd buy an FJ Cruiser immediately! A kick-ass 4-wheeler. They phased them out.