Thread: Dalton and Woodys for sell

Default Dalton and Woodys for sell

Going to sell some more duplicates I have. Discreet paypal goods/services payment only. USA sales only also. Do to work schedule and lifestyle I can be unreachable for days at a time. Will do my best to ship in a timely manner.
    Dalton aluminums are 55 each shipped.
    Four finger brass woody is 125 shipped.
    Two finger brass woody's are 75 shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images

I do not recommend to buy from this person. He has already made me an offer to buy these items. I have already translated once the money for these things, waiting for them to send a couple of days. Seller stopped responding to my emails. And then without explanation returned the money.
    At the same time on my part there are no negative action and even more so - the requirements for a refund.

This is unacceptable behavior. Such men as he denigrated community of collectors.

I only sell to USA residents only

Can you post larger photos please. These are only thumbnail sized... Or maybe it's my computer acting up, but only on your images. Who knows.

5. Default

Yes, the pictures are very small. You can not see any details on the pieces.

Brushed Brass two finger with points and blue aluminum piece are sold. Pm me with your email and I can send bigger pics

Quote Originally Posted by OTFnut View Post
    I only sell to USA residents only
    Then you should have communicated that in your terms and conditions in the original for sale post (USA sales only does not accurately describe your terms!). You should have also communicated that to Vlad, who apparently paid for them and got a refund sans explanation? I've dealt with him before, he uses a domestic address (as needed) to avoid international headaches during shipping, so hopefully you can see why "USA sales" is inaccurate. I have a few Daltons that, if I ever sold, I would not want leaving the US for collecting reasons (generally rare items), but that would be made clear in any for sale thread, up front. Perhaps "unacceptable" is a bit extreme, but the lack of communication, coupled with varying terms of sale is definitely unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by corjzg View Post
    Then you should have communicated that in your terms and conditions in the original for sale post (USA sales only does not accurately describe your terms!). You should have also communicated that to Vlad, who apparently paid for them and got a refund sans explanation? I've dealt with him before, he uses a domestic address (as needed) to avoid international headaches during shipping, so hopefully you can see why "USA sales" is inaccurate. I have a few Daltons that, if I ever sold, I would not want leaving the US for collecting reasons (generally rare items), but that would be made clear in any for sale thread, up front. Perhaps "unacceptable" is a bit extreme, but the lack of communication, coupled with varying terms of sale is definitely unprofessional.
    Couldn't have said it better myself...Al