Thread: Bob Chopra- Owner of SharperDeals

Default Bob Chopra- Owner of SharperDeals

Mark Molnar informed me that our friend Bob Chopra the owner of SharperDeals has had a stroke and is in the hospital.
    Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Never got anything from them but I know they have some rare/old & new, nice knives. Hope he makes a full recovery or as well as can be expected. A friend of mine had one, he's doing well & should be ok but was forced to retire early from the NYPD. 3/4 tax free pension @ a sgt pay so that's good.

3. Default

That's terrible news. Bob is a great guy. He always knows what I am looking for and gives me a heads up before he posts it on the site. Knife business aside, I wish him a full and speedy recovery.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

First Molnar is having health problems, now Bob??!! That's rotten news, both of these guys are top notch in every way, hoping for a speedy recovery as well.
    -Earl

5. Default

Has anyone heard how Bob is doing?
    David

I just talked to Mark and he says there has not been much change in Bobs condition and is still in a hospital.
    Keep him in your thoughts.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

7. Default

Any update about Bob? I emailed him a couple of months ago and never heard back.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

I spoke to his wife at a gun show yesterday. I didn't want to pry to much and could tell she was getting a bit emotional. She just said he has a long road ahead of him, as far as recovery, and hasn't had much improvement. I would think he would be in an extended care facility by now.

Mark was not at the show, so I'm not sure what his status is.

9. Default

Thanks for the update ILK