Thread: Daltons for sale

Default Daltons for sale

These are both mint, never carried or used. Prices include shipping. Payment via paypal net to me or USPS money order.

1) Waco PROTO reverse tanto serial #015 never carried or used. Has two tiny marks by the slide release on the back side that were made when the knife was originally assembled. Doesn't effect the value at all in my opinion, but I want to tell all. I'm in no hurry to sell this one.-$225 shipped
    2)Rung Sat with rare single groove handle with a serrated blade never carried or used. Again, I'm in no hurry to sell this one either.-$200 shipped

I will consider trades for other Daltons or knuckles from any maker.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

2)Rung Sat with rare single groove handle with a serrated blade never carried or used. Again, I'm in no hurry to sell this one either.-Sold

1) Waco PROTO reverse tanto serial #015 never carried or used. Has two tiny marks by the slide release on the back side that were made when the knife was originally assembled. Doesn't effect the value at all in my opinion, but I want to tell all. I'm in no hurry to sell this one.-Traded