Hi All,
It has been a little while since my source has had any Daltons to send me but I managed to coax some out of him to put up for sale. (If you have been following this narrative it’s finally getting close to even on what he owes me) I am trying to keep the prices as tight as I can but in general I think that prices are up some. It has more to do with the economy than anything else I expect. So here they are please refer to the numbers under the knife if you want to buy it. Also please leave a note on the thread so others know that it is spoken for. Otherwise I wind up getting multiple requests that I can’t fill. As usual ignore the prices on the tags that are on the knives, those are what my supplier is selling them for. My prices are much less. The last one #7 comes with the original white box so that gives you an idea of how old it is. Thanks, Ken

I will combine shipping for a total of $7.50 for 1 or 5 it is the same amount. The Knuckle’s will ship in its own box it is to big and heavy to go with anything else. I am afraid it will damage another one if it is packed together.
All knives are excellent to mint in condition. Get back to me and I will send you the Paypal info.

Prices:
#1 Brass Knuckle’s Interrogator Proto 05 Price $555 plus $7.50 for Priority mail total $562.50 This one ships by itself.
#2 Red DCC OTF Price $300 plus 7.50 for shipping Total Plus $307.50 including Priority mail
#3 Blue OTF with multiple safety’s if you know the knife you know what I am talking about. Price is $380.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping. Total $387.50
#4 Green G-10 auto side opener 06 Machine Gun Shoot Price $255.00 plus $7.50 for Priority shipping. Total $ $262.50
#5 Brown DS Design Scale release Price $225.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping total $ $232.50
#6 Silver steel handled Proto with original box. Price $455.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping total $462.50
Thanks for looking. That last one in the box is getting very hard to find.

Ken