Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally smoe more new Daltons for sale. All Excellent to Mint some are quite old.

Default Finally smoe more new Daltons for sale. All Excellent to Mint some are quite old.

Hi All,
    It has been a little while since my source has had any Daltons to send me but I managed to coax some out of him to put up for sale. (If you have been following this narrative it’s finally getting close to even on what he owes me) I am trying to keep the prices as tight as I can but in general I think that prices are up some. It has more to do with the economy than anything else I expect. So here they are please refer to the numbers under the knife if you want to buy it. Also please leave a note on the thread so others know that it is spoken for. Otherwise I wind up getting multiple requests that I can’t fill. As usual ignore the prices on the tags that are on the knives, those are what my supplier is selling them for. My prices are much less. The last one #7 comes with the original white box so that gives you an idea of how old it is. Thanks, Ken

I will combine shipping for a total of $7.50 for 1 or 5 it is the same amount. The Knuckle’s will ship in its own box it is to big and heavy to go with anything else. I am afraid it will damage another one if it is packed together.
    All knives are excellent to mint in condition. Get back to me and I will send you the Paypal info.

Prices:
    #1 Brass Knuckle’s Interrogator Proto 05 Price $555 plus $7.50 for Priority mail total $562.50 This one ships by itself.
    #2 Red DCC OTF Price $300 plus 7.50 for shipping Total Plus $307.50 including Priority mail
    #3 Blue OTF with multiple safety’s if you know the knife you know what I am talking about. Price is $380.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping. Total $387.50
    #4 Green G-10 auto side opener 06 Machine Gun Shoot Price $255.00 plus $7.50 for Priority shipping. Total $ $262.50
    #5 Brown DS Design Scale release Price $225.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping total $ $232.50
    #6 Silver steel handled Proto with original box. Price $455.00 plus $7.50 for priority shipping total $462.50
    Thanks for looking. That last one in the box is getting very hard to find.

Ken

2. Default

Will take interrogator
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

3. Default

And splash stc
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

Quote Originally Posted by alexcapone View Post
    And splash stc
    STC is still available

Interrogator sold pending payment.

#1 is SOLD

There is no #7 the Grey #6 knife goes in the box. Sorry for the confusion.

Ken

Nice buy Alex!

Interested in the Scale Release. It is listed as brown in color. Hard for me to tell from the picture, it kinda looks like one of the black ones. If it is brown I will take it. Let me know. Thanks, Ed B

9. Default

That appears to be one of the maroon scale releases - still one of the less common colors for that model.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkK View Post
    That appears to be one of the maroon scale releases - still one of the less common colors for that model.
    Thanks, Mark! I'll take the Scale Release.