Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling off my brand new Daltons need to raise some money quickly priced very right.

Default Selling off my brand new Daltons need to raise some money quickly priced very right.

Hi All,
    Back again with some new Daltons from the crypt had to pry them from his cold dead hands……No that’s not right but caught your attention. Actually I have to raise some money for new equipment so I am selling these off as inexpensively as I can. All are brand new and have never been carried.
    Any way they are numbered on the first image so reference the image and the price if you want any and leave a note on the thread so I don’t get duplicate requests that I can’t fill.
    All prices are plus $7.50 for shipping if you purchase 1 or 6 they go in the same box. If you purchase more than 6 they will be sent in two boxes for an additional $7.50. This is for USPS Priority shipping. Paypal is preferred so PM or email me for Paypal payment info. Ask question if you have to. kenhills@gmail.com will always find me.
    These prices are good till Sunday at midnight EST then I will be closing the thread.
    Thanks, Ken

#1 $295.00 plus $7.50 for shipping this one is a very rare knife.
    #2 $160.00 plus $7.50 for shipping hell of a kick on the spring.
    3# $220.00 plus $7.50 for shipping another rare one release button slides to the right not pressed down
    4# $270.00 plus $7.50 for shipping OTF you know about this one. Wicked
    #5 $225.00 plus $7.50 for shipping unusual release push towards the blade in the inside edge of the scale.
    #6 $180.00 plus $7.50 for shipping what can I say it is BIG, dark green stripe on back.
    #7 $210.00 plus $7.50 for shipping scale release.
    #8 $205.00 plus $7.50 for shipping one of the more unusual blade shapes.
    #9 $165.00 plus $7.50 for shipping may not be a Dalton I am told it dates to the early 1990's when the American makers were testing the auto laws.
    #10 $220.00 plus $7.50 for shipping very slick looking knife beautiful spring action.
    #11 $225.00 plus $7.50 for shipping very strong would make a good EDC.
    #12 $245.00 plus $7.50 for shipping double edge this is real fighting knife

Thanks for looking and don’t forget to PM me if you want one.
    Thanks
    Ken

4 & 5 sold pending payment

4 & 5 are sold

4. Default

Is number 3 still available?

Quote Originally Posted by KCblade View Post
    Is number 3 still available?
    Not for a deadthreading noob with no intro...smh

I'll take #'s 2 & 8 pls. Sir. Thank you.

I will take #12 please
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

I will take number 6 if these are available PM inbound

Adrock

You guys are funny. I hope everyone here other than the noob is joking. Hell, I'll take 10

I know, i know but 2 guys with 1000 posts each reply and after all its a skunk stripe battlecat.

A noob like me can dream!