Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scorpion and Arc Angel pair for sale

Default Scorpion and Arc Angel pair for sale

Will try to sell the pair together, $525 for both via PayPal includes fees and priority shipping via USPS with tracking. These have been safe queens since I have owned them. Prior owners also indicated never carried or sharpened. Shipping to US only, buyer confirms they are over 21 years of age and know their local laws concerning these. I will miss them but I am on Plavix and these are a bit risky to play with!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Damn, if only I had the $ right now. Both are ones I want. This is a good deal folks! Best of luck w/ the sale, Mickeydo.

would love to buy the pair and use or sell the Arc Angel (since it'd be a dupe), but I only want non serrated! Bump for a good deal!

Thanks for the good words - time for a bump, these bad boys belong together!

Default Scorpion and Arc Angel

Will sell individually - $250 each via PayPal includes fees and priority shipping via USPS with tracking.

6. Default

I will take that scorp...pm sent

Scorpion SPF to Badcats.

Arc Angel still available.

Scorpion now belongs to Badcats (thanks, Mike)

Final price drop on Arc Angel $225 via PayPal includes fees and priority shipping via USPS with tracking

9. Default

Got the scorpion today...just as described and scary as hell. I am sure the arc angel will not disappoint if anyone is on the fence.

Is that a firm price for the pair?