Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dalton ASP - MINT!

Default Dalton ASP - MINT!

For sale is ASP gray (Hardcoat) #0084; includes blue rubber mesh.
    Mint, never used, carried, or sharpened.
    Will ship to CONUS U.S.A.
    $500; Includes Paypal fees, priority shipping, insurance, tracking.

This ASP was previously listed, but sale was closed as I sent the item to Dalton to have it touched up. Mr. Dalton himself completely went through this knife, put a new finish on the blade, and even made sure the logo was stamped. There is not much of or no line on the blade even from the liner lock, but what is there would be from the man himself. The expenses I have in this knife are reflected in the higher price. This ASP is about as close to perfect as it gets and I HATE to part with it, but other circumstances are calling for it. You will be getting one nice piece for your collection!

The first "I'll take it" will get it; PM me on this forum with questions or concerns and I will make sure time stamps are all in order to be fair to everyone. You can also email me at bwhaldeman@msn.com with any other questions. Thanks!!!

-Wade-

Default Few More Pics

Here are a few more pics. I think this covers most angles, but apologize for the poor pic resolution.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Wade-

Apologies!
    $480 is price with all previously listed included. Fresh from Rob Dalton himself! Let's get this a good home!!!

2014-05-19_19-30-00_109.jpg2014-05-19_19-29-45_31 (1).jpg2014-05-19_19-30-52_500.jpg2014-05-20_00-18-50_365.jpg
    -Wade-

$465 - asp
    -Wade-

$450...all expenses covered! Remember this is straight from Rob Dalton and in new, perfect condition. Or, spend less and get what you pay for!
    -Wade-

$440-Shipped!
    -Wade-

Price Drop!
    $425-Shipped
    -Wade-

can't believe an ASP has lasted this long. Bump for a great OTF

Much to my surprise as well, sir! Appreciate the bump!
    -Wade-