Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: John K

You either get old John or you don't. He once told me he has two lists, one of current customers and one with ex customers. The funny part was the ex customer list was twice as long as the current customer list. It was easy to get on the ex list, if John gives you a price for a knife and you question him more than twice on that price, i.e. try and continue to chew him down after he said this is the price, well, you just made the wrong list. As he also told me, he sells knives to keep busy and have some fun. The profit doesn't even pay his telephone bill, so he won't deal with much aggravation. I think that's why we always got along, he gives you his best deal up front and keeps his word to a fault.

Last year my son and I were in Chicago, we stopped by John's place and had a ball. We went to dinner and he gave both of us an education with some of his "old school wisdom". I am not a religious man, however I ask the "powers that be" every day for his speedy recovery...Al

I certainly hope I'm not out of line as I don't know him like the rest of you do, but perhaps I'll have that privilege one day. However, I'd still like to join my new friends on this forum in wishing him all the best in his recovery!
    -Wade-

Get well soon John. We love having you around.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Everything will be OK with our friend, i believe in шею
    He is great man.

5. Default

.....and I always loved John's little Freebies as he called them that came with your knife. My favorite was his Heads/Tails coin..
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

John is a great man to deal with, and I have many times. I wish him a speedy recovery!
    and the road goes on forever.....

John Kinoff has passed away

He was a great Man of Bulgarian People!

R.I.P., friend!

sad news. R.I.P.
    -Earl

9. Default

Sorry to hear that.

RIP

Very sad news. Rest In Peace John.