Thread: John K

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default John K

For the Forum members that know Dalton dealer John K, I spoke with him yesterday and as mark Twain once said, "the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated". John had a rough go of late, but he is on the mend and sounded great.

John has been a good friend of mine for many years and for those of you that have dealt with him, you know that he is a top shelf guy. I look forward to reporting that he is 100% in the very near future...Al

Great news!!!!
    John is a mountain of a man who hopefully will kick whatever it is that's been bothering him right in the ass.....
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Thumbs up Great news!

I was worried about him & am relieved to hear this. I tried to call him a couple months back & the fella who answered his ph. said he was in the hospital. I wish him the best. Great guy.

4. Default

That's great news Al, I hope he has a fast recovery. I'm looking forward to dealing with him in the near future.
    David

Thumbs up

All the best for John K., he deserves it.
    -Earl

Default Mr. John

Mr. John. I talked to his wife last week and she said he is doing much better. Hopefully he will be back home soon.