Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John K

Default John K

For the Forum members that know Dalton dealer John K, I spoke with him yesterday and as mark Twain once said, "the reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated". John had a rough go of late, but he is on the mend and sounded great.

John has been a good friend of mine for many years and for those of you that have dealt with him, you know that he is a top shelf guy. I look forward to reporting that he is 100% in the very near future...Al

Great news!!!!
    John is a mountain of a man who hopefully will kick whatever it is that's been bothering him right in the ass.....
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Thumbs up Great news!

I was worried about him & am relieved to hear this. I tried to call him a couple months back & the fella who answered his ph. said he was in the hospital. I wish him the best. Great guy.

4. Default

That's great news Al, I hope he has a fast recovery. I'm looking forward to dealing with him in the near future.
    David

Thumbs up

All the best for John K., he deserves it.
    -Earl

Default Mr. John

Mr. John. I talked to his wife last week and she said he is doing much better. Hopefully he will be back home soon.

7. Default

Wish him all the best. He helped me locate my first Dalton which also helped me meet Al and find this forum.
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

Big John is a great guy and I wish him and his family all the best. Get well soon John
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Thumbs up

Glad to hear that he is better! Get well soon, John.

Amen to all the above--I've dealt with/spoken to John numerous times over the years--great guy, totally dependable, as honest as the day is long. Very glad to hear he's on the mend.