Thread: Titanium Spike Large and Bones Jolly Rogers FS

Talking Titanium Spike Large and Bones Jolly Rogers FS

Hey guys, I two Daltons up for consideration. These knives hit hard like Daltons should and the condition of the both blades are unused and the photos below really do tell the story there. The handle on the Large Ti Spike has the usual handling marks found on these legendary older pieces. My guess is that the Dalton shop would probably re-blast the handles for you if you think it really needed it. For more general info on the Ti Spike Large click here for the DOTW.

The handle on the Bones is much rougher and looks like it spent years in a drawer with the blade closed, but rubbing up against other objects. I would describe the Bones handle as used, although the blade is still mint. My guess is that the Dalton Shop probably wouldn't refurb the handle as it's aluminum and would be a pain in the ass, but who knows, you could try, or just make it a full blown user.

Pretty much no trades as there are about 4 or 5 Daltons I will trade for, all pre '07, please contact me for more info on viable trades, you might have the piece I am after.

I will accept payment via discreet paypal (I will pay fees) or money order and US only shipping please (USPS Priority w/insurance) included in the price. Feel free to contact me with any questions: ultrareef@yahoo.com Thanks!

1. Titanium Spike Large - Overall nice for age with handling marks in Ti Handle - $475

2. Bones - Jolly Rogers Logo Mint Blade - Used Handle (read description above) - $155

-Earl

Thumbs up The Spike is Gone to a Good Home! :)

1. Titanium Spike Large - (SOLD!) Thanks!

2. Bones - Jolly Rogers Logo Mint Blade - Used Handle (read description above) - $155
    -Earl

Default That it folks, they are both gone! Thank you very much Dalton Forums!

1. Titanium Spike Large - (SOLD!)

2. Bones - (SOLD!) Thanks!
    -Earl

Thanks Earl. Looking forward to that Jolly Rogers!!

Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Partie View Post
    Thanks Earl. Looking forward to that Jolly Rogers!!
    -Earl

Received my Bones Jolly Rogers yesterday. My new favorite edc. Thanks Earl!

Thank you sir!!
    -Earl

Hi Earl, I'm sorry I missed out on the Bones JR even with some flaws in the handle; good price. In fact, that actually appealed to me as I can do a finish of my own or simply use as edc. Please let me know if you run across another similar type deal as I will likely be interested. A Hellsgate is always welcome to and my birthday is coming up...ha! Thank you good sir!
    -Wade-

Ok bud, will do!
    -Earl

Talking Thanks!

Had to throw in the birthday hail marry...haha! I honestly do appreciate it though! Thanks!
    -Wade-