Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dalton ASP

Default Dalton ASP

ASP in great condition, unused, and uncarried. Operates perfectly and locks up VERY well/solid with little to no blade play. Only issues I can tell are a couple TINY spots on blade that you will see in pics that will rub or polish out as I have not tried. Also, it has the typical score from the liner-lock that accompanies any ASP that has been fired more than once. I bought it in 08 and it has been "babied" and fired around a dozen times in six years with half of those holding the liner-lock out of the way to prevent further scratching. All the rest is for the previous owner to know, which I have been unable to track down that info. There is no sheath that came with this knife and I do not have an Eagle sheath to go with it...sorry.

Asking $450; includes costs and priority shipping/Ins (CONUS only please).
    I will accept Paypal only at this time. The first to post "I'll take it" gets it and each following is that same place in line should sale fall through. You can PM me on this forum as well and I will keep everyone in order to be fair.

I know I am the "New Guy." but I do operate with honesty and integrity. I WILL do everything I can do make sure it is not only a smooth transaction, but you are happy with what you get after the sale.

Hopefully I have covered everything, but please feel free to ask questions!
    PM me or email me at bwhaldeman@msn.com. Now for some pics! Soory the quality is poor, so I tried different lighting with different backgrounds. Wheeewww...here you go:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Wade-

Here are are rest of the pics I have so far. Thanks!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Wade-

And...this is the gray (hardcoat) handle number 0084.
    -Wade-

PM sent on the ASP

Default ASP Still Available-Price Drop

ASP Still Available!
    $425
    -Wade-

Default Another Price Drop!

Won't be available much longer!
    ASP-$410
    -Wade-

PM sent. I will take it pending seeing pics in e-mail as can't open yours here. Want to understand what that blemish really looks like.

PM received, Professor! Trying to get you best pics.
    -Wade-

Default ASP No Longer Available

ASP no longer available!
    Dalton is restoring to new condition
    -Wade-

Quote Originally Posted by bwh300 View Post
    ASP no longer available!
    Dalton is restoring to new condition
    You chose a great path... Pix when complete please.