Thread: 2014 Microtech Scarab and Troodon

Default 2014 Microtech Scarab and Troodon

All please don't hate, but i was wondering what is the concensus on the scarab and combat troodon? Are any of you collectors of MT?
    Take it ez!

Great knives, Very well made
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Great knives, Very well made
    What Rick said.
    I have both and they are very well made knives. If you are going to collect them look for the older models, (Vero Beach made) they are nicer in my opinion. For a user the newer one's will be just fine.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

We don't hate.. I too, like my Microtechs.. I collect colored ones. I can find them in safe easier.
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    What Rick said.
    I have both and they are very well made knives. If you are going to collect them look for the older models, (Vero Beach made) they are nicer in my opinion. For a user the newer one's will be just fine.
    I would agree the older ones will hold there value better. I personally like the the standard troodon best, it's smaller and easier to carry.
    David

Default MT Scarabs

Ditto on all previously said. Scarabs are going up in price like everything else so jump on it if you want one. Navy Seal version being re released in June supposedly. You want an unbelievable knife-that's it! Not cheap though. Marfione puts out boucoup rediculously expensive customs & MT's customer service sucks but they do build top quality knives.
    Anyone EVER see an '03 (Vero Beach) satin plain blade Scarab, mint w/ pouch/tool PLS. let me know ASAP! Thank you. Been looking for yrs.

great knives. Ive only heard good things about their customer service. I spoke with the girl there a few times and she's always been super helpful.