Thread: Damascus Assassin

Default Damascus Assassin

I've had this for several years and now it's time to pass it on. This is one of fourteen red damascus assassins (If I'm reading the reference section correctly). It is in mint condition; locks up tight and folds down tight; regularly cleaned w/tufcloth; stored open, never used/carried/sharpened. I've removed the clip to protect the anodizing (and, I think such a long knife looks better without a clip), but it will be included; a padded knife case will also be included. Apologies for pictures; this camera has limited ability to focus at medium-short range, but close-ups are somewhat better. Price is 500.00 and includes shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default contact info

In addition to pm's here I can be contacted at shinermcguire@frontiernet.net
    Thanks for looking
    DM

3. Default

Email sent
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.

Quote Originally Posted by DM9 View Post
    I've had this for several years and now it's time to pass it on. This is one of fourteen red damascus assassins (If I'm reading the reference section correctly). It is in mint condition; locks up tight and folds down tight; regularly cleaned w/tufcloth; stored open, never used/carried/sharpened. I've removed the clip to protect the anodizing (and, I think such a long knife looks better without a clip), but it will be included; a padded knife case will also be included. Apologies for pictures; this camera has limited ability to focus at medium-short range, but close-ups are somewhat better. Price is 500.00 and includes shipping.
    Damascus Assassin is sold pending funds--thanks Dalton Forums!

Thumbs up Damascus Assassin

Nice score!

6. Default

Thanks Charles!
    I've disabled private messaging but please feel free to message me via email as listed on my profile page.