Thread: Badger reporting

Default Badger reporting

Thanks for adding me to your group. I am excited to learn more about Dalton knives. I'm grateful my buddy turned me on to this community. I have a passion for knives and love to collect them. I can't wait to add a Dalton to my collection. I already fell in love with the Militia Cupid in green. Seems I just missed one too. I am also looking for one that would be good for skinning. Any help would be appreciated.

Default Welcome!

Welcome to the forums! Great place to be. Get your pocket book ready. Lafayette, La? If so tell Gene, Ed said hello.

Welcome to the forum. If you want to learn about and buy Dalton's this is the place to be.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Welcome sir, this is THE place to learn about Daltons and to find the one's you're hunting. Enjoy!
    -Earl

Thanks guys. Yessir Eddiebob I'm from Lafayette Louisiana and I'll pass the message along to Gene. If you ever decide to come off that Militia Cupid #12 you just got I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Thanks guys. Yessir Eddiebob I'm from Lafayette Louisiana and I'll pass the message along to Gene. If you ever decide to come off that Militia Cupid #12 you just got I'll gladly take it off your hands.
    You better keep looking! This one isn't going anywhere anytime soon! Ed B

yep Chris those cupids go pretty quick just keep an eye out! You want one to skin with? lol

Can't hurt to ask Ed B. haha Gene, don't think I'll be skinning with one. Was looking for something more like the Phantom Comcat or Militia Recon for that kind of work but you never know. Keep an eye out for me if you don't mind.

to