Thread: Tuffest?

Default Tuffest?

I never could make it into the service because of my physical condition, but would of had I could.

Question, I know there are Seals, Rangers etc. Which is considered the hardest to be in? Don't want to start any arguments between us friends. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Just wondering which is considered the top. I respect and am thankful to anyone who has served in any capacity.

I'm just guessing that each branch has their own group that is the best of their best and are equally as tough and highly trained.
    and the road goes on forever.....

Chuck Norris.

When a job needs doing, no matter what, who do they send? Answer that question and you have the most elite well trained soldiers in the US Military.

If you could ask Bin Laden, what do you think he would say?...Al

Exclamation Soldiers

Al: A Marine would argue that point, their Force Recon are pretty bad ass. A more accurate statement would have been something like, The most elite & best trained servicemen. Jarheads absolutely hate to be referred to as soldiers. Soldiers are in the Army. I know, I was in the Army & unfortunately I work w/ several jarheads & they never hesitate to let you know how freaking superior the Corp is. Sigh! Anyhow, as mentioned, lots of elite units. Army Rangers, of course Special Forces (Green Berets-go John Wayne!), Air Force has their's, etc. Para Rescue I believe. Major balls those guys. Imagine being dropped down into a raging,cold ass, freezing sea w/ gigantic waves to save people? Then of course there are units of other countries. The British SAS. Special Air Service. They've been doing bad ass shit forever. I read where one said that the Navy Seal Bin Laden op was great & all & not to take away from it, but that they do that kind of thing all the time. Lets not forget the Israelis. On & on. Point is-yeah the Seals are spectacular, in the limelight ( e.g. new movie coming out w/ Mark Walhberg, Lone Survivor, based on facts), get a lot of attention but they aren't alone. For what it's worth.