Thread: M6 otf

Default M6 otf

OK, another sad day of selling a Dalton keeper. M6 OTF Tanto in blue net. Never used or carried, just a hair under mint condition. Ridiculous S/A. The only conditional blemishes are a couple of oxidation areas, that are very very slight. You only really see them if you look really close, they are just to the left of the logo,and a few near the blade edge on reverse side. They are almost unnoticable but I am stickler for accurate conditional disclosure & a bit OCD on this subject. The pic is before I cleaned up the oxidation in the logo, which is just about mint now. Overall I would rate this knife as 98-99% mint. Shipping is USPS priority included. Insurance add $8 ($300 value). Payment preferred paypal, gift or you eat the fees. Will ship within 2-3 UPSO biz days of payment receipt.

$265

Thanks for looking...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Please email or PM for my paypal address prior to payment. Thanks.

Reserve for me and check email, Jeff

SPF to Nuke. Backup to Alex if necessary. OK to close thread. Thx DF~

Default Wow!

Great piece, great price!

I wish I would have seen it first.

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.