Thread: Okay why does the shy guy have to start this off?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Okay why does the shy guy have to start this off?

My name is Kirk, I am a Daltonoholic. I've lived in the Cleveland Ohio area most of my life. My fascination with auto knives began very early probably from watching old street gang movies like the Warriors. The first auto I ever owned I was around 10 or so (my cousin found it on the railroad tracks and I traded him something for it) that was short lived because my older brother took it away from me and gave it to one of his friends. Bastard!

Every time I went to a gun or knife show I always looked for Auto's. Back then the dealers had them hidden under the tables and you had to convince them you were not a cop.

My first Dalton was a Scout (pre98?). I ran into an old high school friend at a show and he showed me the Scout he bought. I told him he had to show me the exact table he bought that from. The dealer noticed I was left handed and told me he also had some lefties in the same model. I was so excited I just stuck the knife in my pocket and skedadled. When I returned home I took it out of the net and noticed he gave me a righty. I didn't care much, the knife kicks like a mule.

Years later (2005) I quit my job as a bricklayer and decided to go to college full time. One day playing on the internet, I realized how accessible automatic knives were. Came across PVK and seen the Dalton Razor for sale. Being a poor middle aged college kid, I decided I could buy a new Dalton every month or so by selling my plasma, stained glass, and doing a few bricklaying side jobs. Around the same time I came across the Dalton forum on KF. I pretty much read back to the original post there.

Today I own around 60 or so different Dalton models, working full time in the medical field (no being sent home for rain days, cold days, or lack of work) and no longer whoreing my plasma out. Thank you for your time I feel much better now. ILK
    Last edited by ilovekittens; 02-20-2009 at 12:38 AM.