Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waco, Mini Gate Keeper, Satin Little Whiskey, Customized Bones

PM sent on minis

Default All Gone

All Sold, thanks Dalton Forums!

"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full" Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Roman general and statesman

"Vae Victis: Woe to the conquered" Brennus, leader of Gallic tribe who invaded Rome

Though you hold your blade over my heart, through endurance... I will Prevail!

"Honesty and Integrity are some of the very few things we have as men. ..... Enjoy!!! " eddiebob PM to ME.

Default Congratulations To Both!

Congrats, Rob! I've had my eye on that mini Gatekeeper for awhile, but wanted to sell my ASP first. Congrats also to you, Gene. With Rob, I know you got quality for good prices!
    -Wade-

Thumbs up Nice buy!

I second that. I just purchased a knife from Rob on another forum & couldn't be happier but to be honest, from previous experience in dealing w/ him, I never had any doubts. As said, his knives are exactly as listed & more than fairly priced. The one I recently bought was mint. That was what I sought but I suspect, being that he wasn't the originÃ*l owner, he wouldn't commit to such, only stating that there were "no issues that he could see." I believe Rob w/ downplay a perfect knifes' condition, so to speak, just to be as fair & precise as possible. A pro! But then again, everyone I've dealt w/ here has been great. A swell bunch of guys. Just wanted to throw a few kudos Rob's way. If anyone who hasn't bought from him, is contemplating it in the future, don't hesitate!