Thread: Another couple Daltons...

Default Another couple Daltons...

Prices include shipping (USPS priority). If you want additional insurance coverage, it will be extra ($5-10 depending on final price). Payment method can be either USPS MO, though paypal is quicker & preferred (please add 3% for fees--4% for if paying with an Internationl acct---and list item as tool/collectible). You can send paypal via gift if you like, no worries here. NOTE: **My paypal email is not the same as my general email, so please PM/EM me for it before just sending funds!** CONUS & Alaska only, no sales to IL or NYC. Item will ship within 48 hrs of payment receipt. PM or post reply. Email: corjzg@gmail.com

Here they are, from top to bottom:

HellzRazor Para-Rescue: only 40 made & this is possibly a one-off proto (marked PROTO 05 on reverse side of blade). This model came in DCC gift boxes, which is included (i.e. no blue net). NIB. $225

Cupid OTF: First run Cupid from '98 in NM condition. Only has two flaws, both very small "flea bites". I couldn't get either in a photo unfortunately. First is just south of the firing button, on the first raised ridge, about 1 CM in (very slightly visible in the photo). The second is on the reverse side of the blade, right on the interior of the charging hollow. Both were so small I couldn't get them to show up. Other than that, all else is mint. Didn't come with a net though I can give you one if nec. $275
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default Rescue razor

Email sent on RR, I will take it

Razor SPF
    Cupid now $265

PM sent on Cupid

Default Cupid

Quote Originally Posted by Route86 View Post
    PM sent on Cupid
    Good job Gene. I was hoping you saw this one. Ed B

Cupid SPF
    Razor SOLD/Ships tomorrow