Thread: Fng

1. Default Fng

Howdy,

I'm not really a collector. I bought my first Dalton Guardian Angel around 1998 or 99 at the Tulsa Gun Show from a guy who had a board full of what he said were prototypes. It took me all weekend to talk him into selling me the one I wanted for EDC. A few years later I lost the knife and somehow got connected to George at Straight River Knives who found me a Militia Guardian which was the closest thing to the Guardian Angel he could find. I sometime later found the Angel and put it away.

I want to get another Militia Guardian as a backup. If anyone can help me locate one I'd appreciate it.

For what it's worth I'm a Viet Nam Combat Vet with a CIB and a 100% disability rating.

Thanks, Ray

Welcome aboard. If you are looking for a Militia Guardian, your best bet is to post in the "I want to buy thread"...Al

Welcome to the forums, thank you for your service. I too have a CIB from the first gulf war. ILK

Welcome to the Dalton Forums. Enjoy your time here.

Good Luck on your quest for a Militia Guardian.

Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Welcome Ray!
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Thanks for your service, and welcome to Dalton Forums! I hope you find what you are looking for - good luck!

Great intro sir. Thank you for your service to our country, much respect. Good luck on your Dalton quest.
    -Earl