Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Custom Knuckles

Woody do you have something similar to your terminator knucks without the points on them? More or less old style rounded around the fingers.

Sure do! Send me a PM with your email. I can do this old school style (picture below) in aluminum or brass or I have a couple of other styles that I can send you pictures of.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default Dealer Inquiry

Hi, I'm David Lander and I own a business called The Brass Knuckles Company. We are the largest seller of Brass Knuckles with over 400,000 units of our Original Brass Knuckles sold. I would love to carry all of your knuckles in our catalog and website. We will pay up front for your products and I have a feeling we could sell about as many as you make. Please email me at David@BrassKnucklesCompany.com.

Your knuckles designs are fantastic and I hope to offer them soon.

David Lander
    BrassKnucklesCompany

4. Default terminator

Do you still have one terminator left? If you take paypal, I'd like to purchase them.

I'll take a "terminator" if you have one left - please send paypal info to barzo@cox.net - THANKS!!!

6. Default post #24

forgot to add my email in my post, it is racingminister@yahoo.com

7. Default

Hey Woody, love what you're doing. Anything left?

Thanks for your interest. I am taking the summer off to concentrate on completing other projects, but will be back in action this fall with some new style knuckles and possible an automatic knife.
    Below are a few shop finds that I blew the dust off of today.

#1 (Top) full size, is one of the original custom widow-makers that were done for my personal collection $80.00
    #2 (middle) 2-finger, is a one of a kind HAVOC prototype. This is just like the production design except this piece did not get the skull engraving $45.00
    #3 (bottom) 2-finger, is a one of a kind custom made Double Barrel. Unlike the production design this piece has round top knuckles $45.00

All of the above are made from 3/8" thick 360 brass and have been hand polished. All 100% USA made by Woody's Knuckles. Pricing includes shipping to your door (I only ship within the USA). Buyer is responsible for checking local laws before order. PayPal or Money Orders only please.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default knucks

If I'm not breaking line or the last fellow does'nt reply I would like the # 2 in the pic. I'll send ya a pm. Thanks.

I'll take #1 please - the full size - please contact me at barzo@cox.net - let me know how you would like to be paid and I will send the $$$$. THANKS!!!