Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biker Gang attacks SUV

Angry Biker Gang attacks SUV

Happened Mon. on Westside Highway in NYC. These pieces of shit attacked this SUV driven by a man w/ his family inside. Thugs on crotch rockets. The one purposefully goes in front of him .& stops short so the SUV hits him & then it's on. Once the SUV runs over one to escape they all chase him (about 30 bikes or so). Once he stops they smash his windows w/ helmets & cut his tires. He takes off again but because he's on rims, leaves highway & gets bogged down in city traffic. They finally drag him out of his car (in front of horrified wife/kids & fuck him up including slashing his face!!! Pictures on front of one of Tues. New York Papers. WOW. Only good thing was that the POS he ran over to escape was paralyzed. This wouldn't have happened down South or out West. Not hardly. Or you'd have a Easy Rider movie ending. You old guys, like me, remember Peter Fonda's sad ending, right? Here's 1 of several videos on YouTube: http://youtu.be/ztWs7RJ6Ne0

2. Default

I need to start carrying more ammo. I only carry 2 extra speedloaders for my 629 in the car. Guess I need to pick up a couple more speedloaders.

Default Re X-Tra Speedloaders

Nah Mark, like I said, you live down South where like out West I don't think this would occur. BUT following my old Boy Scout motto- Be Prepared. 2nd. thought, yes Mark, out a couple more in the car/truck. A shotgun couldn't hurt. AR? What the hell, a full auto.

Default Dang

The only 2 Biker Gangs I recognize are The Outlaws MC and the Hells Angles depending which coast you are on. Evening theses guys wouldn't do that kinda shit unless it was to each other. This so called gang was just a bunch of pantywaste wannabees. Fuck'em!!!

Always wondered why these type are only bad ass when you have 30 against 1?
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Unhappy All over

They covered this disgusting incident on the NBC nightly news tonight. They got these jerkoffs in all the big cities it seems.

The end is near...

Yea, when I first saw this video I instantly thought "Road Warrior", and I am afraid it's only going to get worse.
    -Earl

Groups like that who has a guy with a video cam which in this case was mounted on a helmet aren't sight seeing....punks do that crap so they can sit back at the crib later while drinkin 40's wit there bitches and say see how badass we are...!!!! I hope NY has the balls to track down every one of those jackasses and if they can't find them torture the couple idiots they do have until he gives up everyone. If NY doesn't do anything beside arrest 1 or 2 GOD HELP-EM cause the door is now wide open in NYC to other crazy assholes....they all were putting other drivers in danger

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Always wondered why these type are only bad ass when you have 30 against 1?
    Typical of Ape's!
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.