Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biker Gang attacks SUV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

I need to start carrying more ammo. I only carry 2 extra speedloaders for my 629 in the car. Guess I need to pick up a couple more speedloaders.

Default Re X-Tra Speedloaders

Nah Mark, like I said, you live down South where like out West I don't think this would occur. BUT following my old Boy Scout motto- Be Prepared. 2nd. thought, yes Mark, out a couple more in the car/truck. A shotgun couldn't hurt. AR? What the hell, a full auto.

Default Dang

The only 2 Biker Gangs I recognize are The Outlaws MC and the Hells Angles depending which coast you are on. Evening theses guys wouldn't do that kinda shit unless it was to each other. This so called gang was just a bunch of pantywaste wannabees. Fuck'em!!!

Always wondered why these type are only bad ass when you have 30 against 1?
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    Always wondered why these type are only bad ass when you have 30 against 1?
    Typical of Ape's!
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Angry Biker gang

So far they've only charged a couple mutts w/ misdemeanors. Can't find the real culprits & of course no one's giving anyone up. PD & Prosecutors Office fighting over charges. Prosecutors Office claiming they don't want to charge them w/ too serious of charges because that might jeapardize their cases down the line & PD wants vice versa.
    I recalled the other day the ending of the movie Easy Rider. Maybe some of you likewise older guys like myself saw it .& remember it too. Where Peter Fonda's character gets blown away on his chopper by a guy firing a shotgun out a pick up window. Never forget that scene. Was a young kid when I saw that. Dramatic .& sad & mind blowing. But it came to mind because I think it would have been fitting had the SUV driver had a shotgun.
    Unfortunately I see him victimized again. He's undoubtedly gonna be sued by the paralyzed guy he ran over & even if he wins, imagine the court costs, time, aggrafuckingvation, etc. Christ! I hope he gets help. Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post

Typical of Ape's!
    That's an insult to apes everywhere.

and they wonder why people dont want to give up there guns...ill never give mine up.hope those assholes get a big slap from karma
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

Damn NY'erz
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post

Typical of Ape's!
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA

Unhappy All over

They covered this disgusting incident on the NBC nightly news tonight. They got these jerkoffs in all the big cities it seems.