Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biker Gang attacks SUV

Angry Biker gang

So far they've only charged a couple mutts w/ misdemeanors. Can't find the real culprits & of course no one's giving anyone up. PD & Prosecutors Office fighting over charges. Prosecutors Office claiming they don't want to charge them w/ too serious of charges because that might jeapardize their cases down the line & PD wants vice versa.
    I recalled the other day the ending of the movie Easy Rider. Maybe some of you likewise older guys like myself saw it .& remember it too. Where Peter Fonda's character gets blown away on his chopper by a guy firing a shotgun out a pick up window. Never forget that scene. Was a young kid when I saw that. Dramatic .& sad & mind blowing. But it came to mind because I think it would have been fitting had the SUV driver had a shotgun.
    Unfortunately I see him victimized again. He's undoubtedly gonna be sued by the paralyzed guy he ran over & even if he wins, imagine the court costs, time, aggrafuckingvation, etc. Christ! I hope he gets help. Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post

Typical of Ape's!
    That's an insult to apes everywhere.

and they wonder why people dont want to give up there guns...ill never give mine up.hope those assholes get a big slap from karma
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

What you dish out you shall receive back 10 fold, just ask the one that got ran over...OOOPS MY BAD he's in a coma looks like he got served his already...!!!! NEXT ONE PLEASE

Damn NY'erz
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post

Typical of Ape's!
    http://www.stabberssteelconnection.c...ex.php?cPath=1

Got Siska's?

Lotsa Knives-No MoneyUSA