Thread: Selling a few

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Selling a few

I've been thinking of selling a portion of my Dalton's for a few years now, & decided to pull the trigger. They're not the hottest models but they have to go. Prices include shipping (standard USPS media). If you want insurance, it will be extra ($5-10 for insurance depending on final price). Payment method can be either USPS MO, or paypal (please add 3% for fees and list item as tool/collectible). You can send paypal via gift if you like, no worries here. NOTE: **My paypal email is not the same as my general email, so please PM/EM me for it before just sending funds!** CONUS & Alaska only, no sales to IL or NYC. Item will ship within 48 hrs of payment receipt. PM or post reply. Email: corjzg@gmail.com

Here they are, from top to bottom:

Skinwalker Seal: Tanto, BB, Liner lock. Really hard to find this model in such great condition (NIN). One of the first Dalton's ever made (1992 I think) & a great piece of DCC history. Exactly what I paid for it here. $225

Smokey II Scale Release, Blade Show 2008: BB blade, Black anodized handle. Only 50 Smokey IIs were made and of those, only 10 or 20 Blade Show variants. Knife is near mint, only defect is a very tiny/pinpoint flea bite on handle (came that way from BHQ, see picture 4). In net. $140

Dalton Misfit: BB, Black anodized/very ergonomic handle. Bought it new but the blade somehow sprouted some pitting around the Dalton stamp on the reverse side (picture 3). Didn't get a net with this one but will throw one in if you like? Great EDC piece. $150

CDE (Combat Double Edge): BB blade, Black anodized handle. Razor sharp on both sides. The base model version of "the Offering". Mint (NIN). Not for sale often, no production numbers released but I doubt more than 100 were made. $190

Tiger II: BB Tanto blade, black G10 handles. Big S/O in mint condition with "Leaping Tiger" engraved on reverse of blade. (NIN). A real beast at almost a foot long. Sad to see this go. Only 51 made. $175

Thanks for looking,

JG
    Attached Images Attached Images