Thread: have you ever NOTICED.....????

Default have you ever NOTICED.....????

Have you ever noticed before you purchase let's say.........a new vehicle..... you hardly ever saw another one like it in your area until you purchased yours.....it could be anything really not just a vehicle I guess.....anyway why is it like that....!!!!!

Or even worse......you look and look and look for something finally find what your looking for....you drop the cash & take it home all happy/excited like you really did something special and then what you just purchased shows up everywhere at a lower price the same DANG THING you tried to find for months...Example: I've been hunting for a used 48" inch brushhog and have been for months....finally found one exactly what I was looking for at the price I wanted.......NOT 24 HRS LATER I had 7 guys calling me saying they had one to sell for $100's less.....11 more show up on Craig's List and 17 in the Mini Merchant.....ARG.....WTH I JUST DON'T GET IT......if I would have waited nothing would have happened ....IS IT JUST ME OR DOES THIS HAPPEN TO Y'ALL

It happens to me every time.. It sucks
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Default Same Here

Same thing happens to me. Never noticed how many (you name it) cars are on the road until I'm driving one. Ed B

Yep, happens to me too. For another example, your running late for an appointment, like me yesterday going my dentist, and every Sunday driver gets in front of you and slows down your progress.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.