Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mocha Intro.

Welcome, cool intro. Sounds like you have a worthy collection already.

2. Default

Good to have you on board.
    You are in a prime area for hunting Daltons. Bill was the man down there who was an early older dealer and spread a lot of Daltons at very low profit margin. Definitely a true knife enthusiast and a great guy I had the chance to meet and talk and deal with him at BladeShow before his old bones gave out.

I'll take it that you already know this and may have known him too.

So I'm curious if you have heard of a guy ex-Sharrif and knife dealer who very briefly had a web page and went by the name Hammerhead knives who briefly had tried to sell Daltons. I believe he had a small batch of M9 and Militia Cupids post on his web page. He also posted a pic of a Giant Cupid and hinted he had those but actually didn't. His contact info was bad. I didn't manage to contact him successfully yet tried for a few years to hunt him down.
    Do you have any info you might be able to share with us on that guy. That would be great trivia and help me close the book on that old lead that got away.
    He had low serial number Militia Cupids including # 13 all of which most limey were Bill's or came from Bill.

Thanks, buddy. Aaron