Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cupids for sale

Default Cupids for sale

Giant Cupid $1,000 Near mint
    Militia Cupid $650 Mint
    Cupid !st run $400 Mint
    Mini Cupid chisel grind $300 Mint

ENTIRE SET $2,000

These are the prices I paid for them; not really interested in taking a monetary loss.

Paypal accepted at MARIENCA1013@GMAIL.COM
    Buyer pays Paypal fee
    Shipped USPS small flat rate box with tracking #
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow a giant for sale and no interest?have you delt with anyone else on the forums as far as a sale goes?
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

considering your prices... thats a hell of a package deal!! good luck with the sale!

Default Giant

I got the Giant by persevering after missing it by 20 mins on another site. I worked out a deal with the guy for $1,000. He made a PRETTY penny on the deal; I was happy because I wanted the complete set. I know it is kinda pricey, but it makes no sense to me to lose money on a deal. Part of the reason of why I'm selling it it because I own the Microtech Giant Halo 3X which was VERY expensive..... LOL

I do welcome all offers; never hurts to ask (thats how I got the Giant Cupid to begin with).

Default Price drop

Prompted by Diablito's post, complete set now $1,800

6. Default Interested

Please read the rules. Post an introduction before buying or selling on the Forum...Al
    Last edited by Honch0; 05-11-2013 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Read the rules please

Default Set

PREFER to sell as a set, but looks like these will sell individually. I just returned from another knife-nuts house who is trying to scrape up enough for the whole set. He has a couple hours to come up with the cash unless the whole set sells on this site first. Otherwise Shotonce gets the first run Cupid and all will sell individually.

Default Introduction

Am I misunderstanding something? I posted my Introduction; or must I post again before each sale thread?

Default My bad

That introduction message was meant for Shotonce..... I'm getting old lol

You can sell to whomever ever you choose, but without respecting our rules here, you must understand you are on your own. Do your homework. Do you really want to sell, or buy from someone who doesn't have the decency of introducing themselves here? If you need the cash that bad, well.. You're on your own should things go astray.
    Our rules here are to protect both the seller and the buyer.
    Don't know how many times we have to say this, but to be truthful, it's getting old. Maybe it's time to shut down the for sale forum just so we won't have to police it every day.

JIMMY_MAC
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664