Thread: Rare and Exquisite Pro-Techs

Default Rare and Exquisite Pro-Techs

Here are some really nice and nearly impossible to find Pro-Techs for sale. A few are one of a kinds.. All are in excellent to mint condition.
    All the knives in this thread have 2" blades. Even if you're someone who prefers larger knives, why not carry a classy little backup?

If possible, please email me at rabbit@tylerrabbit.com rather than PMing me here. Thanks.

For sale only in the Continental US. Online payment only- no money orders etc. Prices negotiable. No trades at this time..

Tantilla - grey aluminum handle w/ Mike Norris damascus and MOP button. - 140.00 usd

Runt - stainless steel handle, damascus blade, gold lip MOP button - #7 of 12 - 240.00 usd

Early no-name single action OTF - 120.00 usd

Stinger - Judy Beaver color engraving, damascus blade, abalone button - 1200.00 usd

Stinger - Mirror blade, experimental red carbon fiber inlays. - very rare only 1 or 2 ever made. - 195.00 usd

Runt 3 - black bade, purple titanium handle, abalone button - 150.00 usd

Runt J4 proto, satin blade, black aluminum handle, 1 of 10, has tiny tiny ding on rear back handle - 85.00 usd

Sidekick - damascus blade, grey aluminum handle, 29 of 80 Very early vintage Pro-Tech! - 195.00 usd

Sidekick 2 first production run - black blade, grey aluminum handle. - 125.00 usd

Sidekick 3 - satin blade hand ground by Wayne Clark, black aluminum handle. - 180.00

All knives are sold.

someone got some good buys..bad ass little knives
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

Quote Originally Posted by nifeman View Post
    someone got some good buys..bad ass little knives
    They damn sure did! That Judy Beaver was a $$$ knife for sure
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

damn less than 4 hours...looks like someone grabbed the whole lot! I was eyeball that sidekick too, some nice stuff at great prices. cant believe you let that engraved one go!

b.rgds
    JG

Ahhhhh...he who hesitates, gets the ass. Congrats, someone just started or added too, a nice PT collection...Al

Ha yeah they all went to a good guy. I believe he's a member here, altho they sold on another forum.

The Judy Beaver Stinger represents a time when I was making a shitload more money than now, and subsequently my regrettable excess spending during that time. When it arrived I liked it enough but always felt weird about owning such an expensive knife. Also, frankly it was a tad too pretty for me.. Sill a gorgeous piece of art though, and I know it's in good hands.

Am selling a lot of knives to pay off the results from a double gangbang IRS audit (individual and corp) but am holding onto the majority of my Daltons and Whiskers cuz they're my favorites. Will never EVER sell any of my Dalton CA Specials cuz they're the best knives ever made!!

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your IRS audits! Those were some great knives! I only wish I Haden at home on the computer when I saw them, and I may have had one or two. Do youplanto sell anything else, or did this sale take care of what you needed?

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your IRS audits! Those were some great knives! I only wish I had been at home on the computer when I saw them, and I may have had one or two. Do you plan to sell anything else, or did this sale take care of what you needed?