Thread: Nra

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Nra

just a heads up if your an NRA member or maybe thinking about it they are offering a lifetime membership for 300 bucks..not trying to spam just giving the dalton brothers a heads up

Bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

2. Default

I signed up for that deal a few months ago. I already put it to good use by attending the convention this weekend...just got back. Was anyone else there?

thanks for the support..wish i could have been..was it good?

Bob

4. Default

I got a lot of questions answered as far as guns so it was great for that. Not so much for knives though. I stopped by the benchmade, cold steel and microtech booths. Microtech literally had two knives there. Benchmade was offering 50% of Msrp but still didn't get anything. I think I'm just too much of a dalton homer . Anyone know if rob ever went to NRA conventions or blade show for that matter? I didn't see him on the blade show listing this year.

i dont think Rob ever sets up and sells that i know of..but i could be wrong

$300 bucks is a good deal if your thinking about it. I may have to look into it myself. Thanks for heads up.

If Rob was there you would never know it..
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Default NRA Convention!

Me & my Wife go every year to the convention. It's a great way to see the country. Next year its in Indy!! I'll be there set up in the collectors section.
    Its always a ton of fun. If you haven't been please try to make one of the shows.c39.jpg That's my 1/6 scale sterling silver Mac - 10 that won a silver metal from the NRA for one of the best guns displayed. I also have a full size Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by tedsouper View Post
    Me & my Wife go every year to the convention. It's a great way to see the country. Next year its in Indy!! I'll be there set up in the collectors section.
    Its always a ton of fun. If you haven't been please try to make one of the shows.c39.jpg That's my 1/6 scale sterling silver Mac - 10 that won a silver metal from the NRA for one of the best guns displayed. I also have a full size Mac.

very cool..i hope to make one someday the convention that is not the mini shooter