Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nra

Default Nra

just a heads up if your an NRA member or maybe thinking about it they are offering a lifetime membership for 300 bucks..not trying to spam just giving the dalton brothers a heads up

Bob
    PEOPLE THAT ABUSE THERE POWER

2. Default

I signed up for that deal a few months ago. I already put it to good use by attending the convention this weekend...just got back. Was anyone else there?

thanks for the support..wish i could have been..was it good?

Bob

4. Default

I got a lot of questions answered as far as guns so it was great for that. Not so much for knives though. I stopped by the benchmade, cold steel and microtech booths. Microtech literally had two knives there. Benchmade was offering 50% of Msrp but still didn't get anything. I think I'm just too much of a dalton homer . Anyone know if rob ever went to NRA conventions or blade show for that matter? I didn't see him on the blade show listing this year.

i dont think Rob ever sets up and sells that i know of..but i could be wrong

$300 bucks is a good deal if your thinking about it. I may have to look into it myself. Thanks for heads up.

If Rob was there you would never know it..
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Default Membership

I renew my membership every yr. Sometimes feel guilty for not sending $ in periodically to help out w/ the fight but... I really should try.

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslee View Post
    I renew my membership every yr. Sometimes feel guilty for not sending $ in periodically to help out w/ the fight but... I really should try.
    dont feel guilty for being a yearly member..your doing what you can and more than most are..i sleep sound at night knowing i do what i can to help out.and the benelli 12 helps out

Quote Originally Posted by nifeman View Post
    and the benelli 12 helps out
    Amen to the Benelli 12! Such excellent equipment!

Default NRA Convention!

Me & my Wife go every year to the convention. It's a great way to see the country. Next year its in Indy!! I'll be there set up in the collectors section.
    Its always a ton of fun. If you haven't been please try to make one of the shows.c39.jpg That's my 1/6 scale sterling silver Mac - 10 that won a silver metal from the NRA for one of the best guns displayed. I also have a full size Mac.