Dalton Wasp GREAT condition $250
    Dalton Misfit Mint $150

Wasp & Misfit have nets

Paypal payment accepted @ MARIENCA1013@GMAIL.COM
    Shipping is included, USPS with tracking number
    U.S. SHIPPING ONLY
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Go on upstairs and read the for sale rules, introduce yourself as well. Next post I see in the for sale forums from anyone who doesn't make a proper introduction will be deleted.

Default Sold

Sacrifice is sold.

Default Wasp

Price drop on the Wasp; now $225

Default Sold

Misfit is sold

Default My bad

This thread is closed

Default A noobie MOD?

On 4/3 Daltondog23 wrote:
    "Go on upstairs and read the for sale rules, introduce yourself as well. Next post I see in the for sale forums from anyone who doesn't make a proper introduction will be deleted."

No Newbie Mod. I wrote that in reference to Daltondog23's post. He has been warned twice about reading the rules and apparently does not comprehend the written English language.

But if some of our sellers continue to sell to those who do not introduce themselves there is nothing anyone here can do to help them or the forum.
    The rules are here to protect YOU from scammers....

JIMMY_MAC
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Jimmy Mac, Al, ILK: if sellers are still doing transactions with members who haven't posted intros, there should be consequences. Example: First strike, warning. Second, temporarily suspended from buy/sell posts (on JD they make you buy gear to get back in...just sayin!), Third, banned from selling/buying. IMHO of course. Too many people just pop in, use the forum's buy/sell area, & leave forever, all at the expense of the generous folks (ie: you 3 & Mark) who pay to keep this ship aflloat.

If a newbie wants to buy your knife but hasn't posted an intro, the sale goes on hold until they post one. That BS doesn't fly on other knife forums, why should it here? This daltondog23 guy hasn't been back since (big Dalton fan I guess). I'll leave it in youse guys capable hands, do what you think is best, just some food for thought.

We require introductions to protect the honest seller/buyer as much as possible from a dishonest buyer/seller. With that said, we try and not over influence the deals that are made. Our regular members know the risks and if they choose to do business with a newbie that has not followed the rules the Mods are not the "parents" here. Caveat emptor is the order of the day. We delete posts and offer warnings for rule violations when we see them, beyond that the adults are on their own. It is a a great deal of work to start issuing warning after warning and fining members. I like JD, but this is the Dalton Forum, so we do things a tad bit different.

BTW, I do appreciate your input, as I know you want to do the right thing...Al