Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dalton knuckles for sale

Quote Originally Posted by fullserrated View Post
    Thank you for good words, sir! I have about 10 years experience in knife knowledge at US forums, and it tells me the normal sale deal is:

one man has a knife (knuckles in this case) and need money
    second man has a money and need the knife
    they make a trade and both happy

Did I missed something?
    Apparently so......
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Default Warclops & Warslammer

It looks like both will go to Russia anyway

Quote Originally Posted by fullserrated View Post
    It looks like both will go to Russia anyway
    Yes of course. but you shipping only US!
    i send you GMAIL

O. not you shipping. sorry ))

5. Default

What kind of shit is this? It's not my sale, but I feel sorry for seller. 3 pages of BS ..anyway sorry to add to the mess. I just had to vent
    " It's not big around, but it's short !"

Don't feel too sorry for him, according to what was posted after all this douchbaggery, it appears the seller made the sale.......

Considering none of the parties involved contribute to the forum other than in the for sale section, it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Maybe it's time to start weeding out the non conformists to alleviate the need of policing every for sale post that comes up.....
    http://www.daltonforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3&dateline=1235696664

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY_MAC View Post
    douchbaggery
    Got me a new word to add to my limited vocabulary referencing a specific type of individual that can provide excessive irritation, without even realizing it...Al

Quote Originally Posted by JIMMY_MAC View Post
    Don't feel too sorry for him, according to what was posted after all this douchbaggery, it appears the seller made the sale.......
    Considering none of the parties involved contribute to the forum other than in the for sale section, it doesn't surprise me one bit. Maybe it's time to start weeding out the non conformists to alleviate the need of policing every for sale post that comes up.....
    I agree. Let them go sell on JD or BF. Maybe a new rule where you can't buy or sell until you've made 10 posts or something. & 5 have to be posts they start in gen disc,etc. IDK. ...Seems some just post an intro, buy/sell, then disappear. Douchebaggery+1 & a personal fave now for many years.

Default Wow

Apparently I did something wrong.... Not sure what it was. If getting a pint of AB+ is considered 'disappearing' then so be it. As for Nuclear, you obviously didnt see my avatar. I led this post, you tried to follow, couldnt keep up & wouldnt get the hell out of the way. As far as contributing to this forum, I've been a member all of a few days... I'm more than happy to add to other areas of this forum as my time/health permits.

All Items withdrawn; this thread is done. Thanks for understanding.

Post deleted. please read the rules and introduce yourself before buying or selling here...Al