Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eddiebob View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Carver. Believe me, if Jimmy Mac and Snapper say Millennium it is a Millennium. Ed B
    After he posted the pictures of his knives, I'm convienced that what he says is spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    That is a sweet knife. I'm just waiting for MNDart to sell me his!
    Lol. I still have one, but it is in the family. I gave it to my son when he received his degree in law enforcement.

Nice grab Carver. Glad you got beau coup confirmation that it is a Mellinium. Enjoy!

3. Default

Welcome, Carver to the Dalton Forums.

There are some very rare variations of the basic Millennium OTF model. Keep that in mind. The cool thing about the Millennium " an early Dalton OTF model" is that we are fortunate that Rob did explore with many blade grind and finish combinations so you never know what you have found until to pop that blade out.
    These are also on the expensive side of Dalton models as the collector market finds them very appealing and are old and limited so you have a very nice piece to hold on to. Besides handle color, blade variations are the key to its most desirable value. Congratulations.

Aaron

Definitely one of the hardest hitting Dalton OTFs...Al

Quote Originally Posted by Honch0 View Post

Definitely one of the hardest hitting Dalton OTFs...Al
    Nice one's Al, and I can't agree more that these are the fastest and hardest hitting Dalton OTF's made.
    I remember years ago when we both had our Millennium Proto's #1 and #2 at a JD meeting.
    Snapper

Don't put your finger where you wouldn't put your face!!!

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.

Snapper - true to his monicker, snapped up #1 and left me hanging on a #2...Al

PS Well, at least #1 is in a good home.

Snapper still = Troublemaker!!!