Thread: Daltons for sale

Default Daltons for sale

These knives are mint, never carried or used. Money order or paypal +fees, prices include shipping in ConUS. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

1)Kilroy Pro II-$185 shipped
    2)Large Ti Spike-It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$485 shipped
    3)Dragon green handle-$149 shipped
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hands break to hone raw energy

Default Price drop

Price drop on the remaining two.

These knives are mint, never carried or used. Money order or paypal +fees, prices include shipping in ConUS. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

1)Kilroy Pro II-$169 shipped
    2)Large Ti Spike-It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$469 shipped
    3)Dragon green handle-$149 shipped-SOLD

Price drop on the last one.

1)Kilroy Pro II-$169 shipped-SOLD
    2)Large Ti Spike-It has very light handling marks on the titanium and a few tiny pepper marks on the back of the blade. Dalton could easily make this knife look brand new with a trip back to the shop.-$459 shipped
    3)Dragon green handle-$149 shipped-SOLD

hey tomeboi, man i haven't seen a large Ti Spike for sale in some time now, someone should jump on this piece, it's Dalton history man!!

5. Default

Hey Autobomb how are you doing bud, long time no see. I was thinking the same thing, I found a second one and jumped on it quite a while back. Cost way more than this did. If the shop can remark the blade its quick work, bead blast the blade and handle set ever so lightly and remark.
    I bet Rob would like to see one of these old pieces come back to finger on it.

Aaron

Twizzler, yeah man, long time, i was busy with work and stuff, i wasn't really on the forums for some time, but i'm around and still have hundreds of the Daltons we all love!!

Hey Autobomb, glad to see you rise up from the underground! I still can't believe that no one wants a rare TI piece.

Hey Aaron, I agree that Rob would probably like to see one of these bad boys again. Rob would only have to re-blast the handle and the back of the blade, the front still looks great. However, if I send it back and get it done I will probably decide to never offer it for sale again.